There are 3 reasons why so many Internet marketers get crappy results from their online advertising:
- 1.They’re paying too much ... bad choices in key word bids, lousy ad copy, and poor media selection result in astronomical charges per click -- virtually guaranteeing the marketer will never recoup his ad costs.
- 2. They’re getting too little ... low click-through rates and poor quality traffic add too few names to their lists, too slowly, to make online advertising pay off.
- 3. They’re too busy ... online advertising is a little more complex than e-mail marketing or Web marketing. Busy entrepreneurs and business executives often don’t have the inclination or time to master this wide-ranging subject.
Some Internet marketers, thankfully, have sidestepped these problems. Our ads produce quality traffic, often for as little as pennies per click. And generate online revenues far in excess of their modest cost.
Now, in our new e-book, Online Advertising Success Made Easy, Skye Robinson and I give you a crash course in how to generate more traffic, clicks, conversions, and sales through your online advertising -- at a fraction of the cost others are paying.
- Using “key word continuity” to maximize ROI from online ad campaigns. Page 8.
- Which works best in online advertising: banner ads or search engine advertising? The answer may surprise you. Page 13.
- How to generate substantial improvements in both your click-through rates (CTRs) and conversions. Page 6.
- Where to position your banner ads on the page for maximum readership and response rates. Page 18.
- The most important thing you can do in your online advertising to get prospects to click through. Page 7.
- The 18 most popular standard banner ad sizes -- and the exact specifications for each. Plus: which size generates the highest click through rates. Starts on page 16.
- How a fleet-footed monkey produced an 8.2% CTR in banner advertising. Page 14.
- 7 ways to maximize conversion rates on your landing pages. Page 9.
- Tools for conducting A/B split tests -- the most reliable way to increase response rates to online advertising. Page 12.
- 3 proven ways to track your online advertising results. Page 11.
- Which does banner advertising do better: direct response or branding? Page 15.
- How animation can increase your banner ad response rates by up to 40%. Page 18.
- 3 colors generate the highest response rates in banner ads. Can you name them all? Page 18.
- Why Internet users hate pop-up ads ... and the 3 types of ads that you can use instead. Page 22.
- How many times can a banner run before you need to replace it with a fresh ad? Page 19.
- Marketing online with “interstitial ads” -- they are 2X more effective than banner ads for branding and 5X better for direct response. Page 24.
- How to place banner ads on advertising networks ... search engines ... banner exchanges. Page 20.
- Services and tools that can help you create eye-catching, dynamic banner ads. Page 21.
- How to capture more e-mail addresses from your Web site visitors using pop-under ads. Page 26.
- Maximum file size specs for pop-up and pop-under ads. Exceed them at your peril. Page 26.
- Why many advertisers do NOT want the top position for their sponsorship ads on Google. Page 47.
- How to create and place video ads that sell. Page 27.
- Generating traffic with classified, display, and sponsored ads on popular blogs. Page 30.
- Why podcasting is expected to grow tenfold within a decade ... and how you can get started in podcasting today. Page 33.
- 4 best search engines for pay-per-click (PPC) advertising campaigns. Page 36.
- Best months of the year ... days of the week ... and time of day for getting maximum returns from your sponsored search engine ads. Page 37.
- How to create, place, and test a Google Adwords campaign on a limited budget. Step-by-step instructions start on page 37.
- 3 ways to advertising effectively in e-zines your prospects already subscribe to. Page 50.
- How to select the right keywords to bid on in your PPC ad campaigns. Page 40.
- 3 ways to track unique visits generated by pay per click advertising. Page 43.
- Copywriting techniques that increase click-through rates on Google PPC ad campaigns. Page 42.
- How to write strong, compelling copy for e-zine advertisements. Page 53.
- 7 online tools to help you research the best keywords for your online ads and Web sites. Page 63.
- How much should you pay to run your ad in an e-zine? Page 52.
- Identifying e-zines that reach your target market. Page 52.
- How to run your banner ads on Web sites without paying for them with "banner exchanges." Page 61.
- 9 major online advertising networks and how to place ads with them. Page 59.
- And more....
With Online Advertising Success, you’ll have everything you need to know about online advertising at your fingertips: resources ... Web sites ... ad networks ... search engines ... ad sizes and specifications ... testing tools ... best practices ... tips and techniques .... graphics guidelines ... and more. With step-by-step instructions, all in plain, simple English. No tech babble.
Plus, my guide can help you...
Save thousands of dollars on your online advertising
I recently got an e-mail from a well-known marketing consultant offering to help clients with their online advertising.
His fee to manage your next campaign? $3,500. And that’s just his consulting fee. It doesn’t include the cost of actually running your ads.
I also help a few select clients with their online ads. However, I’m booked months in advance. And my consulting rate is $500 an hour.
But Online Advertising Success won’t cost you $3,500 ... or $500 ... or even $100.
Instead, the price is just $39 – less than I charge for just 5 minutes of my time!
Best of all, Online Advertising Success is a quick-reading 75-page e-book ... which means it’s available for immediate download. No shipping costs. And no waiting.
Our 100% iron-clad guarantee of satisfaction
I totally guarantee your satisfaction with Online Advertising Success Made Easy.
That’s right. If you aren’t 100% satisfied with Online Advertising Success, just let me know within 90 days.
I’ll send you a prompt refund of your $39. And you can still keep the e-book with my compliments.
That way, you risk nothing.
Remember, the cost of Online Advertising Success is less than what you’d pay to go out and eat dinner with a friend in a chain restaurant tonight.
But the increased clicks, conversions, and sales my online advertising guidelines can help you generate could be priceless.
So what are you waiting for?
To order Online Advertising Success on a 90-day risk-free trial basis, just click below now:
P.S. OrderOnline Advertising Success Made Easy today and you you get a FREE 50-page Bonus Report, Online Marketing That Works
(list price: $29).
In it, you will discover:
- 10 steps to online marketing success -- page 3.
- Quick and easy do-it-yourself techniques for search engine optimization -- page 18.
- 27 tips for writing money-making e-mail marketing campaigns -- page 33.
- How to write, design, and publish your own e-zine -- page 9.
- 8 affordable ways to drive traffic to your Web sites -- page 12.
- And more ...
To order Online Advertising Success ... and get your FREE Bonus Report ... click below now: